Habilitation at the Faculty of Philological and Cultural Studies
1. General information:
For general information on the requirements and procedure see this fact sheet (PDF)
2. Things to consider before applying:
Please consider these things before applying:
- Get in contact with the professors responsible for the subject area of the intended "Venia Docendi" for consultation about:
- allocation of subject area
- allocation „Venia docendi“
- habilitation thesis/candidate's command of the habilitation subject
- candidate's teaching activities
3. Application at the Dean's Office:
- Please contact Sonja Summer to arrange a consultation appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Application has to be made through the Dean's Office using the fully completed form.
- fee charging for the application will be calculated at the Dean's Office during submission.